We Look Forward To Meeting You!
Welcome to Mount Calvary Deliverance Church we have put together some brief information that we anticipate will answer some questions you may have prior to visiting with us for the first time.
* At MCDC you will be greeted by warm and friendly people who will help make you feel relaxed and comfortable.
* You will hear praise and worship music built around the themes that are inspiring and timeless.
* We will provide a safe childcare environment where your child will be taught biblical principles in an innovative way.
* We place a high priority on the preaching and teaching of God's Word. With each message, you will hear expository preaching taking solely from the biblical text.
* To foster ongoing fellowship, activities to include but not limited to Bible Studies, New Beginners Classes, Women's Retreat, Women's/Men's/Couples/Singles/Youth Fellowship, We also participate in Local (One4U/One4Me) and International Outreaches.
No matter your family dynamics, you're welcome at Mount Calvary Deliverance Church and we're excited for you to consider being a part of our church family! Our intent is to serve the whole family. During our worship service, we have care available for infants and children. Your children will receive real spiritual training from a group of caring leaders during this time.
From the pulpit, you will hear sound expository preaching. The focus of each sermon is built around the point of the Biblical text being addressed.
Here at MCDC, the worship service is a time for us to come together as a community to learn, be encouraged and be challenged by God's Word. Other opportunities exist beyond the Sunday worship service, where members have a chance to grow, fellowship, or otherwise be a part of a Church family that lives out their faith together.